Orbit Vision 7" L.E.D. Headlight with White Halo
If you're looking for an ultra high-performance DOT-approved L.E.D. headlamp that provides superior visibility and additional "wow factor," look no further. Powerful high-output L.E.D.'s with integrated outer white halo ring significantly enhance the rider's nighttime field of vision and all-around visibility. The latest in advanced L.E.D. technology offers extremely reduced current draw versus halogen lamps, along with a color temperature rating at 6,000K for optimum brightness. Sealed cast aluminum housings with a non-yellowing hard-coated polycarbonate lens that's scratch resistant provides unmatched durability.
- Raw Lumen Output: 2,600 (High Beam); 1,350 (Low Beam)
- Effective Lumen Output: 1,600 (High Beam); 1000 (Low Beam)
- Low-beam current draw: 1.5 amps
- High-beam current draw: 3.0 amps
- Uses standard H4, 3-blade connector and includes all mounting hardware
- Uniform light distribution and greater temperature stability
- Durable IP67-rated aluminum housing, with UV-protected scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens
- Exceeds applicable DOT and Transport Canada requirements
- 14-later Electra Glides, Road Kings, Street Glides & Trikes require Wiring Adapter, P/N 5487, sold separately
- Not compatable with Kuryakyn Headlight trims for '14-later Electra Glides, Street Glides & Trikes.
- '14-'17 Electra Glides, Road Kings, Street Glides & Trikes require Wiring Adapter, P/N 5487, sold separately. Road King models require the adapter harness be cut-and-spliced to motorcycle's wiring harness.
- 2460 :: H-D: '94-'17 Electra Glides, Road Kings, Street Glides & Trikes; '91-'17 FL Softail Models with 7” Headlights & '12-'16 Dyna Switchback