Orbit Prism 7" L.E.D. Headlight with Bluetooth Controlled Multi-Color Halo
If you're looking for an ultra high-performance DOT-approved L.E.D. headlamp that provides superior visibility and additional "wow factor," look no further. The included Bluetooth controller and downloadable IOS or Android app lets you customize the outer halo ring with infinite color options. Powerful high-output L.E.D.'s significantly enhance the rider's nighttime field of vision and all-around visibility. The latest in advanced L.E.D. technology offers extremely reduced current draw versus halogen lamps, along with a color temperature rating at 6,000K for optimum brightness. Sealed cast aluminum housings with a non-yellowing hard-coated polycarbonate lens that's scratch resistant provides unmatched durability.
- Raw Lumen Output: 2,600 (High Beam); 1,350 (Low Beam)
- Effective Lumen Output: 1,600 (High Beam); 1000 (Low Beam)
- Low-beam current draw: 1.5 amps
- High-beam current draw: 3.0 amps
- Included Bluetooth controller and downloadable spectrum-based app offers infinite halo ring color displays
- Uses standard H4, 3-blade connector and includes all mounting hardware
- Uniform light distribution and greater temperature stability
- Durable IP67-rated aluminum housing, with UV-protected scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens
- Exceeds applicable DOT and Transport Canada requirements
- 14-later Electra Glides, Road Kings, Street Glides & Trikes require Wiring Adapter, P/N 5487, sold separately
- App available on IOS and Android
- Not compatible with Kuryakyn Headlight trims for '14-later Electra Glides, Street Glides & Trikes.
- '14-'17 Electra Glides, Road Kings, Street Glides & Trikes require Wiring Adapter, P/N 5487, sold separately. Road King models require the adapter harness be cut-and-spliced to motorcycle's wiring harness.
- 2461 H-D: '94-'17 Electra Glides, Road Kings, Street Glides & Trikes; '91-'17 FL Softail Models with 7” Headlights & '12-'16 Dyna Switchback